SECTION 1 – INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information Provided by You: We may collect personal information that you provide to us. “Personal information” is information that can be used to identify you individually, and includes items such as your name, home address, e-mail address, telephone number, demographic information, and/or payment information, such as your account or card number, if used to make a purchase from our website. The type of personal information that we may collect depends on your use of this website and what information you provide to us.
SECTION 2 – USE AND SHARING OF INFORMATION
We use the information that we collect about you for a variety reasons, including the following:
• Verifying your identity;
• Fulfilling your product orders;
• Responding to your questions;
• Providing you with access to certain areas and features of this website;
• Communicating with you about your purchases and activities on this website;
• Marketing campaigns to market products and services to you (unless you have opted-out);
• Adapting content, advertisements, and offers we provide to you directly or through third-party partners;
• Improving the Website and our customers’ experience; and
• Sending notices or information.
We also contract with certain vendors to assist us in providing services to our customers. These vendors use the Personal Information that you submit to us in order to perform the following tasks:
• Order processing at checkout;
• Credit card authorization and identity verification;
• Order shipping and handling;
• Emailing newsletters and other promotional materials for customers on our mailing list;
• Storing and “backing up” our customer records.
Finally, notwithstanding the foregoing, we may transfer and disclose information, including your personal information, usage information, and identifying information, including IP address, to third parties to comply with a legal obligation; at the request of governmental authorities; or otherwise to protect the rights, property, safety, or security of third parties, users of this Website, or the public.
SECTION 2 – SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 3 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.