Trupure Organics Giveaway Terms and Conditions
1. Competition open to anyone aged 18+ and must be a resident in the US.
Prize can only be sent to a valid US address unless otherwise stated.
2. Entry is open to anyone with the exception of employees and families of Trupure Organics and associated promotion partners.
3. The promoter is Trupure Organics
4. The winner’s prize is stated in the competition announcement. There will be 1 winner per promotion or contest, unless otherwise stated.
5. How to enter: Instructions are stated in the competition rules.
6. One winner will be chosen at random from all entries received via the official channel of entry and the winner(s) will be notified within 2 days via direct message.
6. You can enter as many times as you like. Valid Entries must follow the steps stated in the Contest Rules to be counted in a chance to win the prizes(s).
8. Competition opening and closing dates are stated in the entry announcement.
9. Winner must reply with their valid US postal address and email address.
If a winner does not return necessary information within 2 days, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and award to a new winner.
All winner information will be kept private and not shared.
10. The winners may be required to take part in promotional activity, e.g. publicity photographs, news article, social media etc.
11. No cash alternative to the prize offered is available.
12. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.
13. Trupure Organics may use your data for future marketing and research communications.
14. The judge’s/management decision is final. We reserve the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend any promotion for whatever reason, with no liability to any entrants or third parties, but if this happens, we will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid customer disappointment.
17. The Contest and prize(s) draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook. Entrants understand they are providing their entrant information to the promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram.